Thursday, October 11, 2007

New October Webinar

We've just posted a new webinar event for October 30th. The Art of Innovation and Dynamic Knowledge Capture. You can sign up at:

http://www.thebrain.com/#-124

This webinar will be co-hosted by Sandy Ping. Sandy is the CEO of VentureForward and acclaimed inventor. The founders of VentureForward have been granted hundreds of patents during their many years of product and process development. These patents cover marketplace successes such as the Tide Buzz Ultrasonic Pen, Swiffer WetJet, and Cascade Action Packs.

Did I just read that right? The Swiffer WetJet?!?!?! I have two, LARGE, brown, shedding Labrador Retrievers and a lot of hardwood floors. I LOVE my Swiffer WetJet. Sandy is a genius! And he's also an avid PersonalBrain and BrainEKP user. He even has his company EKP online. You can find a link on his website:

I'm looking forward to this one! Also looking forward to tomorrow's PB101 class. If you're new to PersonalBrain... I hope to see you there!

Matt

No comments: