Wednesday, November 7, 2007

KMWorld 2007

Hello to everyone from KMWorld 2007 in San Jose, California. We've had a wonderful time meeting so many PersonalBrain and BrainEKP enthusiasts... as well as all the folks that are new to TheBrain. Its been such a whirlwind week at the show, and I was hoping to get a bit of a demo video up on the blog site today, but to be honest... there's just been no time to leave the booth :) It's like we're giving away FREE BRAIN'S or something... oh, wait a minute... we are!

I was lucky enough to snap a few photos on my cell phone of Shelley and Harlan giving some Brain demos.


- Shelley catches me snapping a picture in the crowd -


- Harlan was on site to demo some advanced features -

I'll be on a plane Friday, so Shelley will be hosting the PB101 class on Friday. Should be a good one. Enjoy!


-Matt

No comments: