Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Webinar Recordings

The return of the webinars!!!

Many of you have been missing our old webinar recordings on line. We recently switched back to GoToMeeting (from Webex) for our special webinars an Friday PB101 classes. This means the old Webex hosted recording had to be exported to Flash and moved. Well, they're back. So if you are interested in seeing...
  • PersonalBrain on Mac
  • Jerry's 84,000+ Thought Brain
  • Inside the Mind of an Inventor
  • Learning how to publish a SiteBrain
  • Shelley's EKP demo
  • and many more...

look no further than:

www.thebrain.com/#-130

Enjoy the show :)

Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt!

thanks for this post. I am a beginner user of the PersonalBrain free edition. This blog is very helpful. Thank you.

by the way, i tried to view one of The Brain's webinar "Inside the mind of the inventor" -- it's blank.. any help?

Matt Caton said...

Thanks Pete. I think I'll need to put a "pre-loader" screen on this one. The video is there, it just takes a LONG time to load.

Thanks,
Matt

Happy said...

Matt I used to use personalbrain when I was a Window user but see after shifting to Macbook coz of its little more comfortability in conferencing through my www.rhubcom.com turbomeeting, So I am not sure whether thsi great app has any Mac release !